(6) Grantees need certainly to yield to the brand new council semiannual reports regarding expenditures during the class of your opportunity and other financial and you can descriptive accounts that council may need. The fresh new grantee need certainly to fill in, within thirty days immediately following completion of your own opportunity, a last monetary report and you will a story report saying what was complete to the give. Regarding grantees exactly who before has submitted later accounts, 30% of offer award could be stored pending receipt out-of final records by council.
(7) Brand new council get, at the dominant bar or nightclub of your grantee and you can during the regular business hours, evaluate one in person related information, membership, and you can data of the grantee related to purchases connected with the newest give.“
(1) „Alien insurer“ is an insurance carrier designed beneath the rules of any country other versus Us or the says, areas, regions, and you will commonwealths.
(2) „Registered insurer“ was an insurance carrier properly signed up from the a certificate regarding expert issued from the commissioner in order to transact insurance coverage contained in this county.
(4) (5) „International insurance company“ are an insurance provider designed within the laws and regulations of every legislation most other than just which condition. Except whenever well-known from the perspective, the definition of comes with a keen alien insurance provider.
(5) (6) (a) „Insurance“ was a binding agreement whereby you to definitely undertakes so you’re able to indemnify a unique otherwise shell out or render a specified or determinable count or benefit on determinable contingencies.
(6) (7) (a) „Insurer“ is sold with everyone involved because indemnitor, surety, or contractor on the market regarding entering into contracts of insurance coverage. The phrase also contains a health solution business regarding specifications placed in 33-30-102 .
This new rules become those that ban discharge having processing grievances, costs, or says which have administrative bodies or one to exclude illegal discrimination oriented to your race, federal resource, sex , because the outlined inside the 1-1-201 , ages, handicap, creed, religion, governmental trust, colour, relationship position, or any other comparable basis
(a) when the a common team, for around that-half of the fresh policyholders was individuals who are owners for the state; or
Towards purposes of that it code, another significance apply unless the new framework need if not:
(b) if the a stock insurance provider, no less than one to-half of this new offers try owned by people that are citizens regarding the state and all this new administrators and you will officials away from the latest insurance provider are citizens regarding the condition.
(8) (11) „State“, when included in relation to legislation, mode your state, the fresh new Region out-of Columbia, otherwise an area, commonwealth, otherwise palms of the Us.
(10) (13) „Unauthorized insurance company“ was an enthusiastic insurance carrier not authorized from the a certificate of expert approved by administrator to help you interact insurance coverage in this state.“
“ 35-20-209 sexy Hollywood, SC girls. Duties out-of assistant — checklist regarding interments. The latest assistant should do all of the commitments out of a secretary out-of a business and you will will, in addition, monitor out of interments where in fact the assistant should enter just like the truthfully and you will carefully just like the age, many years, sex , since the defined into the step one-1-201 , place of birth, and you will reason for death with time out-of burial of any person interred regarding the cemetery. This new assistant will procure these items out of family unit members or family away from the brand new inactive or perhaps the undertaker that gives the order for interment at the time or, in case the dead try an excellent pauper, a stranger, otherwise criminal, about coroner, doctor, or any other societal administrator leading the fresh new burial of one’s lifeless.“
(a) that is susceptible to various other condition otherwise federal law you to definitely brings a procedure or treatment for contesting this new conflict.
(b) out-of a worker protected by an authored collective bargaining contract or a composed price from employment having a certain identity.